Chapstick Chapstick

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Tornado Women


I’m interested in a certain type of woman: older, unavailable, and MESSY. When I say messy, I mean her life is in shambles.


Here’s my dating checklist:

Are you unavailable for any of the following reasons?
a)    You’re way too old for me
b)    You’re in love with someone else
c)     You JUST had a turbulent breakup
d)    You don’t “do” relationships
e)    You’re married or in a committed relationship
g)    You say you’re “straight” *wink wink, nudge nudge*
h)    You’re actually 100% straight

If you answered yes to at least three of these, you’re my type!

My taste in women is so much worse than it was for men. Honestly, I dated some pretty great guys. Okay, I went on dates with a billion terrible guys, but all of my serious heterosexual relationships were with truly fantastic men. This is not true of the women I’ve loved/dated. Most (though not all!) the women I’ve dated and/or wanted to date were… well…


I think the reason for my different taste in men versus women has to do with rationality (or lack thereof). When I dated men, I was very calculated about whom to date. I found men who were kind, smart, interesting, and generally lovely people. With women, my rationality is out the window. I find myself enthralled with women whom I know are bad news, and when my brain says, “Woah, she’s a total mess,” my heart says:


I've avoided two such women in the few monthsbooyah! Fingers crossed I'll stay strong. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment